The Burghers’ Hall
The Burghers’ Hall took its name from the collection of portraits and coats of arms of Toruń’s citizens. It was the most important room of the Town Hall and on several occasions hosted royals, envoys and other important personalities. It was here that the Prussian councils gathered, as did, on three occasions, the Polish Sejm. In this room, power was passed over to Poles in 1920. These days, it still serves as a representative hall, which hosts meetings, conferences and concerts.